The Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development issued the "13th Five-Year Plan for Construction Industry"
On April 26, 2017,the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development formally issued the "13th Five-Year Plan" for the development of the construction industry, according to the plan.
Six major goals for the development of the construction industry in the next five years:
1. The target of market size: The gross output value of the construction industry in the country increases by an average of 7% annually, and the value-added of the construction industry increases by 5.5% annually;
2. Industrial restructuring objectives: To promote large-scale enterprises to become better and stronger, and to form a group of leading enterprises with development and construction integration, full-process engineering consulting services, general project contracting as the main business subject and technology management leader.
3. The goal of technological progress: Increase the promotion of informationization and increase the number of new projects using BIM technology.
4. Building energy-saving and green building development goals: The proportion of prefabricated building area to the newly-built construction area has reached 15%.
5. Construction market supervision objectives: Accelerate the revision of construction laws and other laws and regulations, and further improve the construction market laws and regulations system.
6. Quality and safety supervision objectives: The quality and safety supervision system has been further improved and the quality of the project has been upgraded.
The nine major tasks during the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" period:
1. Deepen the reform of the structural and structural system of the construction industry: reform the supervision and management methods of the contractors, adjust and optimize the industrial structure, and improve the quality of engineering consulting services.
2. Promote the modernization of the construction industry: Promote smart and prefabricated buildings, strengthen technical standards, lead the support role, and strengthen research and development support for key technologies.
3. Promote the building energy conservation and the development of green buildings: Improve the level of building energy conservation, promote building energy-saving technologies, promote the scale development of green buildings, and improve the supervision and management mechanism.
4. Development of construction industry workers: Promote the organization and professionalization of workers, improve skills training and appraisal systems, and improve the protection mechanism for rights and interests.
5. To deepen the reform of the “distribution service” in the construction industry: improve the construction market access system, improve the project cost management system, promote the unified opening of the construction market, and accelerate the construction of credit system.
6. Improve engineering quality and safety level: Strictly implement the project quality and safety responsibilities, comprehensively improve the level of quality supervision, strengthen supervision of construction safety, and promote standardization of project construction.
7. Promote the transformation and upgrading of construction enterprises: Deepen the reform of enterprise property rights system, greatly reduce the burden on enterprises, and enhance the ability of independent innovation of enterprises.
8. Actively explore the international market;
9. Play industry organization services and self-discipline.
The full text of the plan is as follows:
1. Baoda: Promote large enterprises to be superior and stronger, and form a group of leading enterprises with development and construction integration, full-process engineering consulting services, project general contracting as the main business and technology management leading.
2. Assisting the children: We will vigorously develop professional construction and promote the rapid development of specialized contracting companies based on specific products, technologies, processes, types of work, and equipment.
3. Craftsmen: To promote the spirit of craftsmen and nurture high-quality construction workers. By 2020, the number of construction workers in the construction industry will exceed 3 million.
4. Innovation: Strengthen innovation in the format, and promote the continuous development of new construction contracting services and enterprises featuring “Internet+”.
Qualification and Practice
With regard to corporate qualifications and personal practice, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development once again made it clear:
Adhere to the direction of weakening the qualifications of enterprises and intensifying their qualifications for individual practice, and gradually establish a building market access system that combines qualification permits, credit constraints, and economic checks and balances.
Increase the accountability for the practice and severely crack down on rental lending certificates.
Three major information can be read from:
1. Qualification standards will also undergo major adjustments, and qualification categories will be reduced;
2. The investigation and punishment of “pending cards” will be greater and the penalties will be greater;
3. Whether it is the declaration of corporate qualifications or personal practice, credit will become an important consideration.
According to the "Planning", during the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, the construction industry will usher in 8 important reforms!
I. Deepening the Reform of the System and Mechanism of the Construction Industry
Cheng (send) package reform
We will narrow down and strictly define the scope of project construction projects that must be tendered, and relax relevant scale standards.
For privately-owned housing construction projects, the construction unit will independently determine the method of issuing the package.
Simplify tendering and tendering procedures, and promote the entire electronic process of tendering and tendering transactions.
Implementing the lowest price bid based on performance guarantees to restrict malicious bidder bids.
Adjust and optimize the industrial structure
Encourage professional subcontracting based on technical expertise, manufacturing and assembly integration, and process types to promote the development of small and micro enterprises based on professional capabilities.
Encourage engineering consulting
Guide competent companies to conduct integrated project management consulting services covering the entire life cycle of the project.
Second, promote the modernization of the construction industry
Promote smart and fabricated buildings
Encourage enterprises to carry out factory manufacturing and assembly construction.
We will vigorously develop steel structures, guide the construction of new public buildings to give priority to steel structures, and actively and steadily promote the use of steel structures.
Promote BIM technology
Accelerate the integration of building information model (BIM) technology in the whole process of planning, engineering survey and design, construction, and operation and maintenance, and support the research, development, and application of domestic BIM software based on a three-dimensional graphics platform with independent intellectual property rights.
Third, promote building energy efficiency and green building development
Government-invested office buildings, schools, hospitals, cultural and other public welfare public buildings, and affordable housing must take the lead in implementing green building standards and encourage qualified regions to fully implement green building standards.
Promote full renovation
To formulate incentives for the delivery of newly-built buildings and to increase the proportion of delivery of newly-installed homes.
Fourth, the development of construction industry workers
Construction workers reform
Encourage construction companies to cultivate and absorb a certain number of self-owned skilled workers.
Support labor service team to set up woodworking, electrician, masonry, steel production and other professional operations based business, and encourage existing professional companies to do special skills.
The implementation of the real-name management system for construction labor service workers has basically established a national construction worker management service information platform.
Fully implement the labor contract system for construction workers;
Increase the crackdown on wage arrears;
Vigorously promote the construction unit to participate in work-related injury insurance.
V. Deepening the reform of "distribution management service" in the construction industry
Weakened corporate qualifications and strengthened individual qualifications for practice.
Accelerate the revision of enterprise qualification standards and management regulations, simplify the establishment of enterprise qualification categories and grades, and reduce unnecessary qualifications.
Improve the qualification system for individual practice and optimize the qualifications for personal qualifications in the field of construction;
Increase the accountability for the practice and severely crack down on rental lending certificates.
Orderly develop individual practice firms and promote the establishment of a personal practice insurance system.
Break market barriers
Break down the barriers to regional market entry, eliminate the unreasonable access conditions set by companies outside the laws and regulations and regulations of the State Council for all regions and industries, and prohibit the unauthorized establishment or disguised establishment of examination and approval and filing matters.
Project Cost Reform
To reform the qualification management of project cost enterprises and improve the qualification system for cost engineer qualifications.
Unified project pricing rules, improve the bill of quantities pricing system.
Establish a cost accounting system for the entire life cycle of a project.
Actively promote the development of green building, modernization of the construction industry, urban underground comprehensive pipe corridor, sponge city and other new project pricing basis.
Building a credit system
We will improve the public service platform for supervision of the construction market in the country and speed up the realization of data sharing and exchange with the national credit information sharing platform and the national enterprise credit information disclosure system.
Establish a blacklist system for the main body of the construction market and fully disclose corporate and personal credit records.
Encourage qualified regions to explore credit evaluation.
Sixth, improve engineering quality and safety
Engineering quality and safety
Strict implementation of project quality, lifetime responsibility, written commitment system, permanent signage system, quality information file system.
We will increase the penalties for corporate qualifications, personnel qualifications, and restrictions on employment, and strengthen accountability.
Strengthen construction safety
Accelerate the construction of building construction safety supervision information system and strengthen safety production management through information methods.
VII. Promoting the transformation and upgrading of construction enterprises
To reduce the burden on the company
Extensive implementation of bank guarantees has gradually replaced various types of deposits in the form of cash payments and reserved construction funds.
Gradually implement the system of payment for project guarantees, advance payment guarantees, performance guarantees, and maintenance gold guarantees.
Encourage enterprises to develop core technologies, patents and proprietary technologies and products with independent intellectual property rights, and form a complete scientific research and development and technology application system.
8. Actively explore the international market
Encourage the union
Encourage cooperation between central and local enterprises, cooperation between large-scale enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises, and jointly develop international markets in an orderly manner.
IX. Promoting the development of various work of industry associations
Social organizations such as industry associations are close to market players and have relevant professional knowledge. They are active in maintaining the business environment in related fields and are an important force in strengthening supervision of specialized markets. With the continuous improvement of the socialist market economic system and the self-development of industry associations, in addition to market supervision by government regulatory agencies, the supervision and maintenance of market order through industry organization self-regulation has become an important manifestation of the role of market supervision mechanisms. . At present, various industry associations between market players and government regulators are taking on more and more social services and social autonomy, playing an increasingly important role. In particular, the regulatory space left by the transformation of government functions from direct management to indirect management requires industry self-regulatory organizations to fill in a timely manner.
Therefore, to increase the ability of social organizations to participate in market supervision, it is necessary to actively guide and create conditions, give full play to the role of industry associations in the areas of industry management, supervision, restriction, and professional ethics, and urge the members of the industry to fulfill their investment obligations and social responsibilities. . It is necessary to encourage professional associations and other professional service agencies to use their specialized knowledge and professional skills to supervise market entities and their behavior in related fields. Support industry associations to develop credit ratings for market players, provide reference for governments and related publics to understand market players, mobilize all positive factors that can be mobilized through various measures, promote industry self-regulation and social co-governance, and strengthen the supervision of market players. Promote its standard and healthy development.
Source: Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development